Pro bono advising sessions every month for startups and aspiring life science and technology entrepreneurs. Harbor Launch at the Institute of Marine and Environmental Technology (IMET) gathers representatives from the Baltimore entrepreneurship community to provide this one-on-one advice.
Topics for One-On-One Advising Sessions
- building and financing a startup company
- developing and protecting intellectual property
- navigating the technology transfer process
- refining your business strategy for rapid growth
- tapping into other entrepreneurial resource
Organizations Providing Advice
- Entreprenurs in Residence - Harbor Launch and bwtech@UMBC
- BioHealth Innovation, Inc.
- Early Charm Ventures
- Maryland Department of Commerce - BioHealth Technology
- Saul Ewing LLPGuest mentors (rotates)
- Mtech, a partner organization, also hosts Entrepreneur Office Hours in College Park during the academic year.
EcoMap Baltimore is here to help entrepreneurs find the resources they need to build startups, small businesses, and nonprofits in their communities.